Passion Test for Life
Based on the best selling book The Passion Test – The Effortless Path to Discovering Your Life Purpose, by Janet Bray Attwood andChris Attwood, The Passion Test is a powerful process that has helped thousands of people discover and begin living their lives with their passions as the signpost. Come to know yourself and how you can give your unique gifts and talents in ways that no one else can. The result? You will be happier, more fulfilled and have a feeling of absolutely living your purpose!
According to a 2005 Harris Interactive study only 20% of American workers are passionate about what they do. That means 80% of the working population is unhappy, dissatisfied, and unfulfilled. In all probability 4 out of every 5 people you meet are struggling in their life. Imagine what it would mean to our society if these statistics were reversed!
Passion Test for Business
The Passion Test process has been adapted for business to shift the Company culture to one of full engagement of everyone involved. When everyone from Senior Management to the new trainee is aligned with the Company’s Unique Contribution and Passions the result is an engaged workforce. Imagine your whole Company made up of people who are excited about coming to work every day. That maximizes productivity, innovation, retention and bottom‐line profits.
Business based on passion is fun, productive and attracts new clients!
I specialize in supporting the small business owner:
- Discover your passions & engage your ideal team and align with your ideal clients.
- Define what matters most and communicate the vision clearly to powerfully move forward.
- Training your staff to identify their own work passions
- Alignment between employee passions and company passions creates a powerful team working in harmony
- Creating a Culture Action Plan that ensures your company’s core passions become the basis of decision-making as your business grows and evolves.
- Culture Action Plan provides clear, defined steps with responsibilities to ensure accountability of implementation
Passion Test for Kids & Teens
Why is helping kids identify their passions important?
Most people never take the time to figure out what it is they enjoy and the skills at which they excel. Kids in particular often worry about being accepted for who they are and as they go through school they are faced with many opportunities and decisions to make.
The Passion Test process guides kids to get really clear on what is most important to them, inspires them to create a life of empowerment for themselves, others & their community!